Welcome to N&DCA
The Northumberland and Durham Cycling Association (N&DCA) exists to provide a Best All Rounder (BAR) competition and individual distance championships to time trial riders of the North East.
2021 BAR Competition
For 2021, the N&DCA will be running the following best all rounder competitions.
- Overall – all affiliated riders receive points based on race position.
- Vets (Male & Female) – all affiliated vets receive points based on vet standard for their sex and age.
- Women – all affiliated women receive points.
- Road bike (Male & Female) – all affiliated riders who enter the N&DCA road bike competition on the day receive points.
- Junior Boy & Girl
- Team – Best overall team of three from aggregated points for qualified riders.
- Womens Team – Best overall Team of two from aggregated points from qualified riders.
- Vets Team – Best overall team of three from aggregated points for qualified veteran riders.
The competitions require a minimum four short distance, three medium distance, and one long-distance event to qualify.
Each category must have 5 qualifying riders/teams to award Gold, Silver and Bronze, 4 qualifying riders will only award Gold and Silver and 3 qualifying riders will award Gold only.